My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 5, 2007

the whole fam damily

My PSA for the day, don't attempt a self family portrait with 7 kids. Thomas was not in the mood, thus Jonathan progressing to putting a death hold on him to get him to stay put. Even Grace was holding his hand in an attempt to keep him in his spot. And now I can see I didn't do a good job at arranging everyone, but we were rushing for light. And, despite her checking continuously, Abigail is NOT taller than I am... our backyard just has an incline. She is getting close (I'm 5'7", she's 5'4" at last check).

poor little shorty Gracie... but all us girls!

my beautiful girlies!!

and handsome boys!

the only shot before Thomas completely bolted

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful family you guys are :) And, I'm impressed you got as good of shots as you did with the whole mess of you LOL, I can see where it would be really tough to self-shoot such a big crowd :)

Carol said...

I have 8 children, so I have been there, done that. lol I want to know how you got them to all wear matching clothes...my older ones are starting to rebel about that...as well as taking a picture in the first place. sigh Maybe bribery would work. lol!

Michelle Filo said...

I know you are a pro but let me tell you from my point of view... these are AWESOME!!!!
I can't make it work with two kids :( so there you go! kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

Kim, this photos are just breathtaking!! You are all so dang cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kim, those photos are AMAZING!! They turned out so well!! We're not even attempting self portraits here this year...! LOL!

Jodi
aka justmp

Jolene said...

Awesome pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

Lisa said...

Hey there and Happy Birthday! I had your birthday on my list, but couldn't seem to find your email, so I just thought I'd drop you a note here :) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you've got there! IKWYM about the large family photos. If everyone is looking in the general direction of the camera I consider it a success. ;-)