My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

horror of horrors

I didn't take a single. solitary. photo on Halloween night. I should be shot. Can't believe it myself. But after trying to get them all fed, dressed, out the door, I was too tired to think about it. I did. briefly. As Daddy had them all halfway up the street. o'well!

I did manage to (somewhat) get a s hot of Sophie's new teeth. Can you see them?? (may need to click to see larger)

ummm.... she's not giving me sign language, is she?



Daddy, after my protest, let the older boys pick put scary costumes this year. I even tried to play the "Thomas will be too scared" card, but Thomas only cracked up at them in costume. And he wore Jonathan's Scream mask all morning today. :::sigh:::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh man...I've been checking your blog frequently since Halloween to see your pictures!! LOL! But, I completely understand! I always take my good costume pictures before the actual event because of all the chaos. I can't believe how big Sophia is getting. She's sooo cute!!

Jodi
(justmp)

Jolene said...

I love ur pictures!!!! They are awesome! I havent been to ur blog in forever!!!! Almost a yr....YIKES! Your children are all sooo beautiful! Keep up the good work Mom! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahh... I was really looking forward to seeing some halloween pics, but with all those kiddo's I guess it was hard to do. Keep the pictures of your beautiful family coming!