My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Heather asked for more layouts to be posted... and it's not for lack of WANTING to... I've just been in a serious scrapping drought!
This is from last week. I've never had a baby more eager to start foods! Heck, until Thomas, I never had a baby who would even really eat baby food! But this girl was eager and READY and is eating like a pro.

credits here

And this is it this week... just using the pictures I just posted below too!
What I forgot to mention about those photos is that it was my first practice shoot with my birthday present from my marvelous wonderful husband, an Alien Bee 800! Isn't he the best?! It gets even better because Santa Bill also has a brand new Nikon D300 on order for me for Christmas!!! Who needs diamonds when you can get sweet new photography gear!?

credits here

No comments: