My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

switching

So I've come to realize... I'm not very good at this blogging stuff. But, I'm also not quite ready to give it up all together. So instead of tossing Typepad $9 each month and not using it, I'm switching over to the free Blogger service. And hopefully make more of an effort to at least just post some recent photos and layouts. Because goodness knows I haven't stopped taking lots of photos and making layouts!

Here's one I just completed... with pictures from yesterday (yes, it really is that warm here.... for now... enjoying it!)















5 comments:

Heather said...

First comment on the new blog! YAY! Happy posting!

Sarah said...

I could eat your kids up!!

Unknown said...

Okay Kim, you're gonna have to tell me how you got Blogger to let you have a custom header! I switched to the new blogger and lost all my customizing and now I can't get a header to load! Your new digs here on the other hand are looking great :)

Theresa said...

I personally love Blogger! And it's great to see a post from you again!

Anonymous said...

Your Photos rock!
Hi mommy!