My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 30, 2007

The posed photos

This was actually on the way down... at night... at a gas station... in the van. My 50mm 1.8 was attached to the camera, so what the heck... opened up the aperature wide open and upped the ISO to 640. Jonathan grabbed Bill's sunglasses and struck his best Terminator poses!



And we totally bribed the kids with ice cream to get these. My favorites are actually the ones of their backs (I may even order one on a canvas)










3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the kids running to the beach- what a great shot!

The last black and white is like an ad for the rental house :)

Oh and I LOVE the watermarks- how smart of you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos kim! My favorite is the last one with the kids on their back. Really canvas worth it!

Heather said...

Mmmmm...I love me some eye candy and boy am I full now!!!!