My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Still waiting for Sophie


No real surpise... I'm over due AGAIN! Induction date is set for May 21st... still holding out hope I won't make it that far, but my hope is fading! Definitely in the uncomfortable stage!

Was hoping maybe for a Mother's Day baby... but here are the flowers Bill & the kids gave me to cheer me up:


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, overdue or not, you look just gorgeous :) I love those pictures of you! And, your flowers are beautiful too! I hope Sophie makes her appearance soon :)

Anonymous said...

Kim! You do still look stunning! :o)
Can't wait to "meet" Sophie!

P.S. Happy belated Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Kim! We miss you at Sa!

Andrea Goodwin said...

What? But I picked today! Come on, Sophie, show me some love, baby!!!

Ah, well. Your entry is short and sweet, the way I hope your labor will be. And I'm thinking it will be soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else. You look fabulous!