My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still no Sophie

Abigail is gone to camp with her 6th grade class... so it's just as well, she'd be bummed to miss the birth. She's back tomorrow afternoon, but I'm still thinking Sophie is going to hold out until her induction date Monday. :::sigh:::

I've had all my camera gear packed and ready to go and not really using it... just in case. So I got the camera out today with the 50mm 1.8 lens. Gorgeous weather we are having!





Billy had his school play on Friday. He was so nervous about memorizing lines! But he did a fabulous job... and even sang and acted out all the songs too! So proud of him!!


and just some sweet photos I scrapped of Thomas and my Mom... this boy *adores* his Nonnie like no other... and the feeling is quite mutual!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Praying for Sophie's safe (and soon) arrival! Those LOs are fantastic, as are the pictures of Thomas and Grace!! You're in my thoughts.

zazou said...

Beautiful photos of Thomas and Grace!
I'm sending you good vibes today for the birth of Sophie. Can't wait to see her!

zazou

Michelle Filo said...

Hi Kim
Hope everything went well and you have a beautiful baby girl in your arms!
Cannot wait to see beautiful pictures of the little pea :)
Bestest wishes :P
Michelle