My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Guess I should explain

my "power cord death" title. I thought I did, but obviously it didn't get published right... LOL
My power cord on the AC adaptor for my laptop bit the dust. I noticed it coming on and off when I moved it. Upon further investigation, it must have got too hot and looks almost melted in the spot where it attaches to the laptop. So, not using THAT again. Sneaking in on the desktop now, as I wait for my new AC adaptor and cord to be overnighted to me. Withdrawals, seriously!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Loving all the pics of the kids!! What are you using for your backgrounds (like the pink) for your photo shoots? Do you have a studio set up? Hope all is going well for you guys. Happy anniversary yesterday!
Angie (seattle)

Sarah said...

Uh, I was thinking that the Wii is wireless..... so power cord death- LOL!