My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby Girl is 3 months and a Naughty Boy

Miss Sophie is 3 months old! (I'm a little late in blogging)
This is as good as it gets for "official" 3 month shots. Even with the kids back in school, we seem busier than ever and so I haven't taken a lot of time to take photos here lately. Need to do better for sure since she's growing like crazy!

She's such a sweet girl. Loves to "talk" and smile and laugh, but also really likes to study people. And nosey. My, is this girl nosey! She needs to be right in the middle of the action, seeing what's going on. She started rolling over a few weeks ago. Yeah, seems a wee bit early, but she's not following anyone's time table.

She's also really gotten herself into somewhat of a schedule. And doing very well in the sleeping at night thing. Don't want to type HOW good for fear I'll jinx myself.


She loves this little Bumbo seat. Such a lifesaver when I need to cook dinner and do dishes.

And my naughty boy. I hadn't finished putting away everything from our family get-together on Sunday. Including a yummy box of cupcakes. And Thomas was still up. And Thomas loves cupcakes. And Mom needed to feed Sophie. And Dad was a mere few feet away "watching." ahem. I'm sure you know how the story ends.
"wasn't me!"

trying to hurry and lick off the evidence


BUSTED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is naughty! LOL look at all the smashed up cupcakes. He must just like the icing? I love the bumbo on the counter pic. So cute!

Carol said...

That is funny...that he would try and lick off the evidence WHILE you were taking a picture of him. LOL Love the comment about Dad "watching" him a few feet away. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]bunchofweissguys.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Research presents that closely 50% of all United States adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.