My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.kimweissphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Super Thomas, First Baths, & Other Stuff

Totally random blogging.

After bath the other night, Thomas had Abigail tie a bandana around him like a cape. He ran into the family room to show Daddy and Daddy says, "Oh look, it's Superman!!" To which Thomas says, "No! I Super Thomas!!" :::pause::: "to da re-cue!"





Miss Sophie had her first bath this weekend. She was none too thrilled with it to say the least!




She does, however, *love* to be swaddled up... and then I call her my "baby burrito"... only Gracie couldn't quite remember the burrito part, so calls her "baby nacho"


Was trying to get some classic newborn shots... which aren't so easy when you are mommy and photographer. I could not get the timing right with set up, having her fed, happy, maybe sleeping... so I get shots like these.
Her trying to eat her hands:

and then holding her head up and then trying to eat the backdrop

on her side isn't much better because she has to be constantly moving


not completely what I had in mind... but she's sleeping and adorable




and don't you just know she's already saying, "stop with all the photos already, please!!"

Birth announcements are done and ordered from the printer!

4 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

oh wow, Thomas is so cute with the cape and soooooo many gorgeous pictures of Sophia! I adore the baby announcement, perfect!

Anonymous said...

Kim!!! She is just so darn perfect!! And loooove that Thomas- what a sweetie!!

Sarah said...

Love those tiny baby feet :)

Anonymous said...

I Love Thomas he is just the cutest!